Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Yesterday we started a 3 blessing tradition at bedtime each of the monkeys told me 3 great things about their day  this was a fantastic suggestion by Dr Michael Carr Gregg who we were lucky enough to get to go and see present here in sunny old Newman.
 
 Tillies were winning the prize in art this week, being nominated in library and finishing her work - Freyas revolved around the treat from the bakery, fruit juice and a fruit salad Daddy had bought her that day - Holden's were doing 2 laps of the oval, the cookies his mates mum made him, and sitting on my lap - the funniest thing with him is a) the first was supposed to be a punishment from his teacher for messing about in sport ;) and that he also insisted in telling me the 3 bad things about the day - which he also then said were pretty good too!

I can see just listening to these 3 blessings from my 3 each night is going to make me go to bed smiling xxx
This photo was taken a few weeks ago at Book Week when they dressed up as Wonderland characters and is the most recent of all 3 I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you should have already read ;)