Monday, July 4, 2011

Growing Up Monkey



Today I turned around to find this monkey ;) she was given a bag of 'buddons' by me today...to try and keep her out of mine...I heard her squealing with laughter and there she was she had covered the floor in them and was doing 'button angels' and rolling in them :) like a piggy snorting with laughter ;)




the other monkey of course had to join in too...he was mighty pleased today as finally a parcel contained something for him (been a flurry of Tillie packages) some new pants...which he wore the minute they came ;)

and the third monkey well she came home from school today with these gorgeous pieces of art that I just had to share ;)


Inspiring Mummy and making my eyes tear up a bit...when did she get so grown up?

So we are now on the countdown to Daddy Monkey's return and all craving his cuddles nearly as much as bananas...the house is a mess, the monkeys are mad and I am definitely even more so...but you know what :) its great growing up Monkey...least we thinks so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you should have already read ;)